Thursday, February 25, 2016

Photography, A girl in training.

Hi y'all!
So I am just starting to learn about photography. My mother loves taking pictures and is really good at it. I asked her to teach me! I use my phone and a Nikon D3100 to take photos. I think that it is so much fun! I am going to try and post a new batch of pictures every week. The topics this week are, horses (Breyer), my guinea pig, and plants! Here is batch number one! :)





 The whole herd
Magic Spirit (gelding)
 Wild Blue (Mare)
 Chico (Stallion) 
 Butter Scotch (gelding)
 Smits enjoying some clovers! 
 I love my baby!
 cactus


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! (By the way, I think that the one picture is actually an Aloe Vera plant; not a cactus.)
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look like Aloe Vera, but it is indeed a cactus😃

      Delete
  2. Wow!! That fourth Breyer picture <3 The lighting is beautiful. I love your pictures! I hope you do post more :D
    ~Lilah

    ReplyDelete