Monday, May 25, 2015

Introduction

Hi y'all. My name is Mia. I am from Alabama, but right now I live in California. I have lived in CA for three years. I love how you can do so many things here! You can go to San Francisco, the beach, Yosemite National Park, Pinnacles National Park and so much more! I love horseback riding, reading, hiking, and exploring new places! I have a brother named Oliver, My mama's name is Traci and my daddy's name is Bobby. I have two dogs, two cats, and a guinea pig. My two dogs are named Missy and Lorraine. My two cats are Patches and Charlie. And the guinea pig's name is Smits. Missy is black, tan, and white. Lorraine is yellow and brown. I also love country and pop music.  I love to read. I read ALOT!!!! Right now I am reading a book called Throne Of Glass. It is a good book. I love the Harry Potter books! I have read 1-7. And I have watched all the movies! I love being homeschooled. I have been homeschooled for three years with my brother Oliver. My family has moved every summer since we have moved to CA. So I have lived in many places. My grandparents live in Alabama, but they come visit a lot! They are coming in one and a half weeks! I can't wait! I think I am going finish up here. I hope you will keep reading my blog! 
Bye!

This is Me, Missy, Lorraine and Oliver

                                        

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Lilah! I love looking at your blog.
      ~ Mia

      Delete
  3. Hi, Mia! I am so happy to see your blog! You are a great writer and blogging is a fun way to write! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I worked hard to design this website! I hope you are doing well!
      ~ Mia

      Delete