Friday, July 17, 2015

John & Chris

Today I am going to tell you about my friends John & Chris! They have a dog named Kea.We are going to take care of her for 10 days starting Sunday! I can't wait! John & Chris have brought so much into my life since we have met them! The funny thing is that we met by me asking to throw  Kea's ball! Ever since we have been friends! Once John gave me a Sharks hockey stick used by the backup goalie! His company works at the Sharks stadium.  His crew even repainted the Shark head!! John has a great sense of humor! Chris is so much fun to be around! She is a GREAT cook! One time she went out to their beach house to meet their gardener. While she was there she went to my favorite ice cream shop & got me my favorite Lavender ice cream!! ( I ate the whole pint in two days!!) They even on the 4th of July took us to see fireworks!! I have not seen fireworks in like 3 years! It was so exciting!! It was soooo cool! I am so glad glad that I have become friends with them! They have brought so much into my life! I am so glad to have met them!





At a fun breakfast!! ; )


 They brought the W! ( Win)
 My Cheering section was a bit bigger that day! 
 Farmers Market!! 
 Putting with Chris! 
 Cooking with friends!
 Cooking with friends!
 John loves giving his opinion! ; )
 Hiking with Chris & Kea!
 Moped ride with John! 
 We made it!!
 Look mean Mia. ~ John

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are truly the best!! I'm so thankful you asked to throw K's ball. I am very excited that she is coming to stay with us!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Mia:) I nominated you for an award on my blog! Just thought I'd let you know. John and Chris seem really nice. I've never heard of lavender ice cream! Great post.
    ~Lilah

    ReplyDelete