Wednesday, July 15, 2015

New School Year!!!

Hello! Are you excited for the new school year? I sure am! I might be homeschooled, but I can't wait to do things like studying horses, finishing botany and starting a yoga class! I also can't wait to go to my nature class on mondays!!! The classes that I take are one of the many things I love about being homeschooled! Ok, so what I want you to do is in the comments put as many teachers that you can remember and what grade they taught you in! Make sure not to put your school name or anything like that! I will start! In 4k I had a teacher named Mrs Danielle. In kindergarten my teacher's name was Mrs Coston! In 1st my teacher's name was Mrs Hammers! In 2nd my teacher's name was Miss Mac! In 3rd - 5th my teacher has been Mrs Traci! ( That's my Mama)! Are you looking forward to the new school year? Also, put if you go to a private school, public school, homeschooled, or any other type of school! I am sooo excited!! I hope you are too!

~ Mia






 








Getting ready for the Honoring circle with my friends on monday! 

Reading my botany

 After a day of girls clan! 

 It took me about 2 weeks to read these!

 A nice relaxing morning! 

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to start our new year together. It's going to be our best year yet!📚🎋❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! I'm looking forward to see what you do this year. You have learned so much. And you have taught me a lot, too.

    ReplyDelete